Hi there, my name is Alon and I am a Clinical Naturopath and Nutritionist with a Bachelor of Health Science in Naturopathy (BHSc) from the Southern School of Natural Therapies. As a practicing Naturopath I’m registered with the ANTA and I’m a registered provider with Australia’s major private health funds.
My aim as a clinical naturopath is to treat the underlying causes of your most concerning health complaints, in order to help you regain your health.
I use evidence based, fad-free, sustainable diet and lifestyle coaching, along with evidence based herbal/nutritional supplementation to help treat the underlying causes (as well as symptoms) of your most concerning health issues.
I have a particular interest in treating conditions such as:
- Chronic skin conditions (e.g. acne, eczema, psoriasis)
- Male infertility/men’s health (e.g. prostate health, libido, erectiledysfucntion)
- Mental health conditions (e.g. depression, anxiety, ADHD)
- Chronic gut/digestive issues (e.g. chrons, Ulcerative colitis, parasites, diarhorrea, constipation, Irritable bowel syndrome, reflux/heartburn, food allergies and intolerances)
- Autoimmune conditions
- Hormonal imbalances (PCOS, endometriosis, fibroids, PMS, painful/heavy periods, menopause)
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Muscle and joint pain
- Weight loss
- Chronic fatigue and Fibromyalgia
I also enjoy working with athletes to help them improve their performance, body composition and support their injury recovery.
I work in collaboration with a professional network of other qualified health practitioners such as Doctors, Psychologists, Massage Therapists, Physiotherapist, Exercise Physiologists, Personal Trainers, Strength Coaches, Myotherapists, Chiropractors, Osteopaths and Chinese Medicine Practitioners. I will refer you to a trusted colleague when the need arises for more comprehensive care.